Dragon Route on Ducati Tour
Tomei Yokohama Departure /５Days/ ４Nights
Can you imagine? Riding your beloved Ducati on a rising dragon shaped road, passing through several of the most fascinating places in all Japan.
The world heritage Shirakawa-go and its steep thatched roofs, resembling the hands of a Buddhist monk in pray.
The unique experience of the “Ukai”, the traditional cormorant fishing.
The gorgeous Noto Peninsula, stage of the legendary Genpei war, with its gorgeous coastal scenery and the luxurious Wakura Onsen.
And then, the dream road no one can ever imagine: Chirihama! The only one riding beach in all Japan! Going on the Ducati of your dreams, enjoying the energizing sensation of the bright blue see at less than one foot from your tire. A unique riding experience you will never forget!
|Days||5 days, 4 nights|
|Store||Ducati Tomei Yokohama Store|
|Total Distance||1,498 km|
|Riding Season||March-June, September-October|
- Part of Fuji-hakone-Izu National Park. It is one of the most popular hot spring resorts in the country. Iconic locations in Hakone are Ahinoko Lake, one of the most beautiful views on Mount Fuji and one of the Mount Fuji Five Lakes, and the Owakudani Valley a volcanic valley full of sulfurous fumes which can be enjoyed by a gorgeous ropeway.
Japan's tallest peak and well recognized official symbol of this country, Mount Fuji is an active volcano about 100 km from the capital city. Being a stratovolcano, Mount Fuji is well recognized for its defined and iconic profile, picted in several works of art during centuries.
Included between Japan's 3 sacred mountains, inspiration of artists and ooets, UNESCO officially recognized it as a World Heritage.
- A mountain city located in Honshu island. The symbol of the city is the Matsumoto castle, made in 16th century and one of Japan’s most beautiful original castles. Its main features are its black wainscoting, which made it being recognized with the nickname of “Crow Castle” and, at the same time, thanks to the contrast of colors, make it a gorgeous location for sakura hanami.
A series of mountain ranges named by archaeologist William Gowland,
encompassing Hida Mountains, Kiso Mountains and Akaishi Mountains. Highest
peaks are Mount Hotaka (3,190 m) and Mount Kita (3,193 m).
- An eight kilometer stretch of beach along the Sea of Japan that is open to private
vehicles, allowing people to take a short ride right along the water's edge. Traffic
runs in both directions, and there is no charge for driving on the beach.
Located in Ishikawa Prefecture, next to Noto Puninsula, it is also known as Gunkanjima, which means “battleship Island” due to its peculiar form. Its silhouette can be seen from Suzu coast, constituting a moving beautiful sightseeing, which made this little island the symbol of noto peninsula.
- UNESCO world heritage since 1995, it is one of the most popular architectural site in Japan as a wonderful example of gassho-zukuri, an architectural style whose name means "constructed like hands in prayer", as the farmhouses' steep thatched roofs resemble the hands of Buddhist monks pressed together in prayer.
The architectural style developed over many generations and is designed to withstand the large amounts of heavy snow that falls in the region during winter.
Capital city of Nagano prefecture, this city evolved around Zenkoji Temple is mostly famous as the location of Winter Olympic Games in 1998. This city is home of the historically famous TOgakure Ninja School, originally located in the forests in the north-west part of the city center, which trace is still perceptible in the Togakushi Ninpo Museum and the kids Ninja Village.
- Takayama, located in Gifu prefecture, is notable for the perfect conditions of the Edo period ancient part of the city, where are still present ancient private houses, restaurants and sake brewery still working, which contribute in creating a gorgeous nostalgic atmosphere.
Intresting is the Kusakabe Mingeikan (one of the most ancient building in Takayama) and the Takayama Hachimangu Shrine.
|Motorcycle||Add Passenger||Option(Reservation required)|
|P-4 Add + 0 yen||Tandem Add +104,300 yen～||Helｍet（Day1） ＋1,000 yen|
|P-5 Add +14,000 yen||Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily） ＋200 yen|
|P-6 Add +27,000 yen||Gloves（Day1） ＋300 yen|
|P-7 Add +45,000 yen||Gloves（Day 2/and then daily） +100 yen|
|Touring Net（Day1） +100 yen|
|Touring Net（Day 2/and then daily) +100 yen|
Ducati Tomei Yokohama Store
5799 Nagatsutacho, Midori Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa
Weekends and Holidays：10:00～19:00
|Regular Closing Day||Monday and every second and fourth tuesday.|
Included in Tour
Vehicle’s rental price (with top case and pannier case)
Collision damage waiver
4 nights overnight hotel accommodations
Tour road book
Recommended dining, activities and facilities list
Not Included in Tour
Fuel and toll roads fee
Lunches and dinners
Helmets, gears and other optional accessories