Dragon Route on Ducati Tour
Ducati Tomei Yokohama Departure /５Days/ ４Nights
Can you imagine? Riding your beloved Ducati on a rising dragon shaped road, passing through several of the most fascinating places in all Japan.
The world heritage Shirakawa-go and its steep thatched roofs, resembling the hands of a Buddhist monk in pray.
The gorgeous Noto Peninsula, stage of the legendary Genpei war, with its gorgeous coastal scenery and the luxurious Wakura Onsen.
And then, the dream road no one can ever imagine: Chirihama! The only one riding beach in all Japan! Going on the Ducati of your dreams, enjoying the energizing sensation of the bright blue see at less than one foot from your tire. A unique riding experience you will never forget!
|Days||5 days, 4 nights|
|Store||Ducati Tomei Yokohama Store|
|Total Distance||1,498 km|
|Riding Season||Spring to Autumn|
Yokohama → Mount Fuji
- Our tour will start from our Ducati Shop in Yokohama, driving all the way to Hakone area, to visit the legendary Hakone Shrine, one of the most powerful locations in Japan. You will then make one of the most unforgetable riding of all time. All the way to Mount Fuji's Fifth Station. The highest point reachable by vehicles on the mountain symbole of Japan. On the evening you will move to your hotel to have some rest in the hot spring water before your next ride.
Matsumoto → Hida Takayama
Today, after some riding through the Japanese mountains, we will reach Suwa Lake to have a look at its beautiful waters into the rock panorama of the area. Back on our Ducati, we will ride all the way to the city of Matsumoto. Here we will take a look at the Matsumoto castle, symbol of the city, made in 16th century and one of Japan’s most beautiful original castles. Its main features are its black wainscoting, which made it being recognized with the nickname of “Crow Castle".
Hida Takayama → Noto Peninsula
- Today we will start riding along the Gifu Prefecture's mountains until we reach the World Heritage site of Shirakawago,with their traditional gassho-zukuri farmhouses, some of which are more than 250 years old. We will then ride to the Himi Banya fish market to take a look at the original Japanese fish delicatessen. We will then end our day reaching the Nanao Bay into the Noto Peninsula to have some rest into a luxury hot spring resort on the sea.
Noto Peninsula → Tateshina
This day will start with some riding on the Noto Peninsula, enjoying the dramatic rock formations of the coast side. You will continue to the north to enjoy some extraordinary beach ride on the legendary Chirihama beach, the only beach driveway in Japan. You will then arrive to the city of Kanayamachi to have a look at the city still keeping the Edo Period's atmosphere and to enjoy one of the most unique experiences of your life: an authentic Japanese Tea Ceremony. The day will end with one more riding on the mountain to then arrive to your hotel in Tateshina city.
Tateshina → Yokohama
- A last day based on pure fun riding. You will ride through Nagano area between the Japanese Alps. You will then stop first at Mishakaike Lake. Located into the Yatsugatake Mountain range, one of the greatest landscapes in the country.
You will continue riding through the mountains, enjoying the heavy curves with your Ducati until you will arrive to our Ducati Tomei Yokohama shop.
|Motorcycle||Add Passenger||Option(Reservation required)|
|P-4 Add + 0 yen||Tandem Add +129,500 yen～||Helｍet（Day1） ＋1,000 yen|
|P-5 Add +15,000 yen||Accommodation||Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily） ＋200 yen|
|P-6 Add +25,000 yen||pre-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day1） ＋300 yen|
|P-7 Add +41,000 yen||after-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day 2/and then daily） +100 yen|
|Single room +49,000 yen~||Touring Net（Day1） +100 yen|
|Touring Net（Day 2/and then daily) +100 yen|
Ducati Tomei Yokohama Store
5799 Nagatsutacho, Midori Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa
Weekends and Holidays：10:00～19:00
An Airport where 100,000 per day are moving. Not only an extremely convenient ariport, but also a place full of the most popular souvenirs, art, subculture.
Theultimate gateway to Tokyo. Haneda Airport is the largest airport in Japan, with the largest number of flights. It is also the airport with the best access from and to the city center.
Included in Tour
Vehicle’s rental price (with top case)
Collision damage waiver
4 nights overnight hotel accommodations
Tour road book
Recommended dining, activities and facilities list
Not Included in Tour
Fuel and toll roads fee
Lunches and dinners
Helmets, gears and other optional accessories
- Pannier Case
Regarding the payment
Deposit for reservation is required within 3days after application is confirmed.
Balance payment is required until 30days before the tour starts.
- In case of bookings within 30days before the tour starts, full payment is required at the time of the booking.
- The payment shall be done by credit card.
- There is no security deposit fee.
- In case of cancellation of the booking, our cancel policy will apply.
- Any change on tour contents will comport a handling charge.