Ride The Dragon Route Guided Tour
Chubu International Airport Departure / 7 Days/ 6 Nights
Can you imagine? Riding through Japan on a rising dragon shaped road, passing through several of the most fascinating places in all Japan.
The world heritage Shirakawa-go and its steep thatched roofs, resembling the hands of a Buddhist monk in pray.
The gorgeous Noto Peninsula, stage of the legendary Genpei War, with its gorgeous coastal scenery and the luxurious Wakura Onsen.
And then, the dream road no one can ever imagine: Chirihama! The only one riding beach in all Japan! Going on the motorcycle of your dreams, enjoying the energizing sensation of the bright blue see at less than one foot from your tire. A unique riding experience you will never forget!
2020 Tour schedule
Please choose your preferred departing schedule.
This is a guide tour which will give you the possibility to enjoy Japan in total security with a tour guide and a support van accompaining you.
*Be aware that in case the minimum number of passengers is not reached, the tour may be canceled.
|Days||6 days, 5 nights|
|Store||Chubu International Airport|
|Total Distance||1,163 km|
Briefing and Welcome Party
On the day before our departure, our tour guides will hold a brief meeting time to let you enjoy your tour in Japan in with security and fun. They will explain you Japan's riding rules, peculiarity, Japanese culture and of course your tour schedule in detail.
Nagoya → Gifu
- After the first briefing and some kilometers on the road, we will visit the Nagoya Castle、built in the beginning of the Edo Period and one of the most popular castles in Japan. We will then move to Atsuta Shrine, ancient structure enshrining the Sun Goddess Amaterasu and store of the the sacred sword Kusanagi, one of the three imperial treasures. At lunch we will have a local delicacy for lunch: Hitsumabushi, Nagoya specialty made of grilled fresh water eel are served over rice. Then we will go to visit the Gifu Castle, conquered by Oda Nobunaga in 1567 to enjoy a wonderful view of the city. We will then move to the hotel and then we will have our welcome dinner.
Gifu → Ishikawa
Today we will ride north to Ishikawa for a beautiful ride into the mountains. Today we will ride north to Ishikawa for a beautiful ride into the mountains. First we will stop at Natadera temple. Founded in 717 by a Buddhist monk who visited nearby Mount Hakusan, the large temple grounds feature multiple buildings, a pond garden and a characteristic rock face with handcut meditation caves and steps carved into the cliffside. In the evening we will visit the Japan Automobile Museum. Established in 1978 by Shoso Maeda, popular entrepreneur, with the aim to display his personal collection of cars, including some historically iconic Japan's commercial vehicles, but also ordinary vehicles, embodying the authenticity of the ordinary life Japan in the last years. We will then end the day with a delicious dinner at our hotel.
Ishikawa → Nanao
- Today we will visit first Kenrokuen, which is justifiably classified as one of Japan's ""three most beautiful landscape gardens". Opened to the public in 1871, Kenrokuen features a variety of flowering trees, giving the garden a different look in each season. We will continue to the north to enjoy some extraordinary beach ride on the legendary Chirihama beach, the only beach driveway in Japan. We will then move to the Keta Shrine, Shinto shrine with a history as a holy spot datings back over 2000 years. This shrine enshrines the deity Okuninushi, who is a god of finding true love. We will then end our day into a luxury hot spring resort on the sea.
Nanao → Himi
One day riding into all the Noto Peninsula. Today we will start by riding to the east side of the Peninsula to reach Suzu, city located on the cape of the peninsula, with a beautiful view on the sea and a rich history. and culture. We will then move to the Noto Kongo Coast, with its distinctively fringed coast, built by centuries of waves of the Sea of Japan, createing a dramatic astonishing view. We will continue riding up to the north by visiting the Shioyasu wax farm, one of the most ancient wax factories in the country to then have a wonderful ride alongside the Senmaida, a hillside of terraced rice fields along the Sea of Japan with over 2000 small rice fields that must be worked by hand. to see The day will end by riding on the west side of the coast back to the south to reach our hotel in Himi, to enjoy some local seafood while enjoying the view of the sea.
Himi → Hida
- Today we will start riding along Toyama prefecture’s coast until we reach the Himi Banya fish market to take a look at the original Japanese fish delicatessen. We will then ride to the south to the World Heritage site of Shirakawago,with their traditional gassho-zukuri farmhouses, some of which are more than 250 years old. We will continue riding through the mountain roads to reach Takayama city. Located in Gifu prefecture, Takayama is notable for the perfect conditions of the Edo period ancient part of the city, which contribute in creating a gorgeous nostalgic atmosphere. Intresting is the Kusakabe Mingeikan (one of the most ancient building in Takayama) and the Takayama Hachimangu Shrine. We then will arrive at our hotel in Hida to enjoy the atmosphere of a typical Japanese style accommodation.
Hida → Nagoya
Our last day we will ride on the Seseragi road, heading back to Nagoya along the Japanese Alps. We will stop at Seki, famous in in the country for being the base city for most of Japan’s cutlery industry. Here we will enjoy a katana performance and we will then have a unique visit into the laboratory to take a look at an authentic katana laboratory at work. We will then return to the shop to return our vehicles. At night we will have our final dinner where we will cheer to our next adventure together.
|Motorcycle||Add Passenger||Option(Reservation required)|
|P-3 Add + 0 yen||Tandem Add +289,800 yen～||Helｍet（Day1） ＋1,000 yen|
|P-4 Add +22,000 yen||Accommodation||Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily） ＋200 yen|
|P-5 Add +39,000 yen||pre-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day1） ＋300 yen|
|P-6 Add +51,000 yen||after-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day 2/and then daily） +100 yen|
|P-7 Add +69,000 yen||twin room + 0 yen||Touring Net（Day1） +100 yen|
|P-8 Add +91,000 yen||single room Add +35,000 yen～||Touring Net（Day 2/and then daily) +100 yen|
|Pannier case +4,000 yen|
Motorcycles available for this tour
Chubu International Airport Store
3-2-8 Rinku-cho, Tokoname City, Aichi
Weekends and Holidays：9:00～18:00
Chubu International Airport
Classified as a first class airport and is the main international gateway for Chubu ("central") region, it is an international airport on an artificial island 35 km south of Nagoya. 10.2 million people used the airport in 2015.
An international airport located on an artificial island in the middle of Osaka Bay off Honshu shore, it is the international gateway for Japan's Kansai region, which contains the major cities of Kyoto, Kobe, and Osaka.
Included in Tour
Guide on motorcycle
Vehicle’s rental price (with top case)
Collision damage waiver
6 nights overnight hotel accommodations
6 breakfasts/6 dinners
Tour road book
Not Included in Tour
Helmets, gears and other optional accessories
- Pannier case
Regarding the payment
Deposit for reservation is required within 3days after application is confirmed.
Balance payment is required until 30days before the tour starts.
- In case of bookings within 30days before the tour starts, full payment is required at the time of the booking.
- The payment shall be done by credit card.
- There is no security deposit fee.
- In case of cancellation of the booking, our cancel policy will apply.
- Any change on tour contents will comport a handling charge.