Kyushu Guided Tour
Fukuoka Departure /7 Days/ 6 Nights
This is a course that packs some of the best riding and sightseeing spots Kyushu has to offer. From famous mountain winding roads like the Yamanami Highway to magical coastline landscapes like the ones you will experience crossing the five bridges to Shimoshima island. In addition, after years of riding in the area There is nothing like soaking at the soothing waters of the Japanese Hot Springs and enjoying the delicacy of the local cuisine to relax and get you ready for the next day.
2020 Tour schedule
Please choose your preferred departing schedule.
This is a guide tour which will give you the possibility to enjoy Japan in total security with a tour guide and a support van accompaining you.
*Be aware that in case the minimum number of passengers is not reached, the tour may be canceled.
|Days||7 days, 6 nights|
|Store||Fukuoka international airport store|
Briefing and Welcome Party
On the day before our departure, our tour guides will hold a brief meeting time to let you enjoy your tour in Japan in with security and fun. They will explain you Japan's riding rulse, peculiarity, Japanese culture and of course your tour schedule in detail.
Fukuoka → Nagasaki
- Our tour will be departing from Fukuoka, the largest city in Kyushu island and the most close to the Asian mainland. For these reasons this city culture and architecture has still a clear cultural influence from the Mongolian culture, consequence of the Mongol invasion in the 13th century. We will have great fun on curvy mountain roads alternating with beautiful coast rides all the way to Sasebo city. Second largest city in Nagasaki prefecture, Sasebo, due to its history as international port, is filled with Dutch influences. Symbol of this particular history is the Huis Ten Bosch Park, a colorful combination of Japanese and Dutch culture. Returning on the coast we will have another amazing ride all the way to Nagasaki, to enjoy the amazing food of the area and the moving stories this city has to tell.
Nagasaki → Kirishima
The day will start in the greatest way, with a ferry trip on the sea from Nagasaki to Kumamoto port. We will then move to an amazing visit to the Kumamoto Castle. Constructed in the first part of 17th century for the feudal lord Kato Kiyomasa, with its massive dark structure and its park with more than 800 cherry blossom, it is considered one of the most impressing architectural structures in the country and a popular cherry blossom spot during the spring season. We will then continue with some amazing mountain riding on the Kumamoto area, enjoying the curvy roads. At the end we will arrive at our hotel in Kirishima, to enjoy the relaxing hot spring water of the area and the local delicious food.
Kirishima → Miyazaki
- Another great start for this day: a visit to the Kirishima Sake Brewing Factory, place of origination of Kirishima Shuzo Japanese Sake, one of the most popular beverages in the country. In fact the factory is open to the public and to daily visits for groups, letting customers see the producing process of production of Japanese sake, beer and other products. We will then enjoy a delicious seafood lunch. We will then ride straight to cape Ito, one of the southern point of Japan, to return on the last coast ride of the day all the way to Miyazaki city, to visit the famous Aoshima Shrine on the homonym island, with its astonishing panorama of bedrock shaped by the ocean’s waves. We will then move to the hotel for some relax time and a fabulous dinner.
Miyazaki → Mount Aso
This day will be all about mountain riding. After some amazing mountain roads, we will arrive in Nishimera village to learn something about the local culture. We will then move to the Takachiho Gorge, volcanic gorge 1 km long located in Miyazaki Prefecture and one of the most fascinating places in Kyushu region. Formed 100,000 years ago by Mount Aso Eruption, this gorge includes several waterfalls enjoyable by several view decks around the area.
Some more mountain ride will lead us to our hotel on the massive Mount Aso, where we will enjoy some relax time and the mountain view of the area.
Mount Aso → Beppu
- After an amazing mountain ride on Mount Aso area, we will reach the north coast of the island, while on the road a big challenge will wait us: the Kuju "Dream" large suspension bridge. With its 173 m height above the water surface and 390 m length, it is considered Japan's tallest pedestrian bridge, here we will enjoy the astonishing beauty of the Shindo Waterfalls, registered between the 100 most beautiful waterfalls of the country. Arrived at the coast, we will visit the Nakatsu Castle, the castle in the sea, former domicile of the historic leader Toyotomi Hideyoshi. We will then move to the Usa Shrine, historic recipient of Imperial patronage; and its prestige is considered second only to that of Ise. Here we will end the day in our hot spring resort in Beppu, one of the three most famous hot spring resorts in Japan, to feel how relaxing are some of the most popular hot spring waters in Japan.
Beppu → Fukuoka
The last day will start from Beppu. Included in the three most famous hot spring resorts in Japan, Beppu is the more hot spring water productive location in the country. Must see in the city are the “Hells”, seven hot spring places so gorgeous and powerful they became a sightseeing location with no bathing. We will then move to another hot spring location, full of traditional Japanese hot spring resorts, Yufuin. The city is located 10 km from Beppu on a flat river, basin surrounded by rice fields and mountains, whose main peak is the massive Mount Yufu. Nearby we will see Lake Kinrinko, small lake surrounded by a fascinating mixed landscape made of little shrines and public bath houses using the hot spring water of the area. After one last ride into the mountains, we will return to Fukuoka to gather one more time for a “See You!” final dinner, ready for the next Japanese adventure.
|Motorcycle||Add Passenger||Option(Reservation required)|
|P-3 Add + 0 yen||Tandem Add +312,000 yen～||Helｍet（Day1） ＋1,000 yen|
|P-4 Add +22,000 yen||Accommodation||Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily） ＋200 yen|
|P-5 Add +39,000 yen||pre-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day1） ＋300 yen|
|P-6 Add +51,000 yen||after-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day 2/and then daily） +100 yen|
|P-7 Add +69,000 yen||twin room + 0 yen||Touring Net（Day1） +100 yen|
|P-8 Add +91,000 yen||Single Room + 41,000 yen～||Touring Net（Day 2/and then daily) +100 yen|
|Pannier case +4000 yen|
Motorcycles available for this tour
Fukuoka International Airport Store
3-2-31 Tsukiguma, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka
Weekends and Holidays：9:30～19:00
Located in Hakata Prefecture, Fukuoka Airport is the fourth busiest passenger airport in Japan and the main airport in Kyushu Island. This airport has 2 terminals, International and Domestic, connected eachother by shuttle bus and connected to Fukuoka center by subway.
Included in Tour
- Guide on motorcycle
- Support Van
Vehicle’s rental price (with top case)
Collision damage waiver
- ETC fee
6 nights overnight hotel accommodations
- 6 breakfasts/6 dinners
Tour road book
Not Included in Tour
Helmets, gears,and other optional accessories
- Pannier case
Regarding the payment
Deposit for reservation is required within 3days after application is confirmed.
Balance payment is required until 30days before tour starts.
- In case of bookings within 30days before the tour starts, full payment is required at the time of the booking.
- The payment shall be done by credit card.
- There is no security deposit fee.
- In case of cancellation of the booking, our cancel policy will apply.
- Any change on tour contents will comport a handling charge.