Symbol of Japan Mount FUJI
Motorcycle Guided Tour
Tokyo Departure / 7 Days/ 6 Nights
The trip of a lifetime. Dogashima’s wonderful nature and relaxing hot spring, breathtaking view from the Ashinoko Skyline and Mount Fuji, the symbol of Japan, will be some of the main features included in this iconic motorcycle tour. This tour is specifically made not only to let you enjoy motorcycle touring in Japan, but also some unique pieces of Japanese culture as well. You of course will enjoy classic Japanese pattern like hot spring’s relaxing water and made fresh sashimi, but you will also be able to try the uncommon experience of wasabi’s harvest on an authentic Japanese wasabi field. You will be also enjoying some of the greatest historic treasures Japan can offer you, like the Owakudani valley or the unique Oshino Hakkai. And then, the road: Izu Skyline’s curves, the Kawazu Nanadaru Bridge’s astonishing loop and the romantic ocean view on the Bay Bridge.
You will understand the uniqueness of motorcycle touring in the Land of the Rising Sun.
**Note: Schedule/route may subject to change without notice due to weather condition , volcanic activity, the status of facility restoration work, etc.
2023 Tour schedule
Please choose your preferred departing schedule.
This is a guided tour which will give you the possibility to enjoy Japan in total security with a tour guide and a support van accompanying you.
*Be aware that in case the minimum number of passengers is not reached, the tour may be canceled.
|Days||7 days, 6 nights|
|Total distance||1,507 km|
Briefing and Welcome Party
On the day before our departure, our tour guides will hold a brief meeting time to let you enjoy your tour in Japan in with security and fun. They will explain you Japan's riding rules, peculiarity, Japanese culture and of course your tour schedule in detail.
Odaiba → Hakone
- The start of our journey will be a riding on some of the best panoramic roads in the country, the Ashinoko Skyline, alongside the beautiful Ashinoko Lake and the legendary Izu Skyline, a curvy road dream of any biker. We will be visiting Oshino Hakkai, a small village located in the Fuji Five Lake region. Nearby there are eight ponds of extraordinarily clear water, fed by snow melting down fom Mount Fuji, filtered for more than 80 years through porous layers of lava. All the way we will be watched by him, Japan's tallest peak and well recognized official symbol of this country: Mount Fuji.
We will end our day relaxing in the hot spring water of Hakone area, one of the most popular hot spring resorts in Japan.
Hakone → Nishi-Izu
The day will start with a Ropeway tour of the Owakudani Valley, born from a 3000 years ago eruption of Mount Hakone, being astonished by its sulforous vapors and the massive structure of the volcanic rocks. We will then return on our motorcycles to reach the Izu peninsula and its bright green wasabi fields, to have an authentic wasabi picling experience. You will then live the riding experience of your life on the Kawazu Loop Bridge, considered one of the most spectacular bridges in the world. The day will end the astonishing area of Nishi-Izu, into an authentic seaside resorts, where you will live the magic experience of having a hot spring bath while enjoying the view of the sea.
Nishi-Izu → Nagano
- The day will start with the Nishi-Izu Skyline, one of the most popular riding roads in Japan. The next stop will be the Numazu port to have some delicious lunch cooked with local ingredients. We will then move to the side of Mount Fuji, to enjoy an authentic ranch experience at Fuji Milkland. Keep moving to the Chubu region, to reach our hotel on Mount Tateshina, in the prefecture of Nagano, famous site of the 1998 Winter Olympic Games.
Nagano → Gunma
After a marvellous ride on the beautiful Venus Line and its heavy curves, we will reach the city of Matsumoto. Here we will take a look at the Matsumoto castle, symbol of the city, made in 16th century and one of Japan’s most beautiful original castles. Its main features are its black wainscoting.
Then we will visit one of the three most popular hot spring resorts in the country: the ancient and warming Kusatsu city. The nearby peak of Mount Kusatsu-Shirane is the source of this city's hot waters, which, local people use to claim, can cure all form of pain except love pains. Our journey will end in Gunma.
Gunma → Nikko
This day will start with a majestic ride on winding road famous for its heavy and challenging curves. It will be a challenging ride between lakes and mountains leading us to Mount Akagi. Enjoy its beautiful scenery. We will then return on our motorcycle for some more mountain riding passing through the mystic forests of the Nikko area. Another wonderful hot spring resort area.
Nikko → Odaiba
- On the last day you will be visiting the majestic Nikko Toshogu, the final resting place of the Shogunate founder Tokugawa Yeyasu. A masterpiece of Japanese architecture!
Our next destination before the return is the dream of every sport rider. The only one, the unique, the majestic Twin Ring Motegi Circuit. Opened in 1997, its name is due to the particular structure of the course, consisting of two circuits: an oval and a road track, a conceptual structure symbolizing the idea of putting people and nature in balance.
We will then lead, on one last wonderful ride, our vehicles to Odaiba, to have our final party together and to cheer longing for our next adventure.
|pre/after-tour stay arrangement||from +10,000 yen (Single room from +20,000yen)|
from 451,000 yen
|Option(Reservation required) /DAY||Price|
|Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily）||1,000 yen (+200 yen)|
|Gloves（Day 2/and then daily）||300 yen (+100 yen)|
|Touring Net（Day 2/and then daily)||100 yen (+100 yen)|
Types of Motorcycles
DECKS Tokyo Beach Seaside Mall 1F, 1-6-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
An Airport where 100,000 per day are moving. Not only an extremely convenient ariport, but also a place full of the most popular souvenirs, art, subculture.
Theultimate gateway to Tokyo. Haneda Airport is the largest airport in Japan, with the largest number of flights. It is also the airport with the best access from and to the city center.
Included in Tour
- Guide on motorcycle
- Support Van
Vehicle’s rental price
Collision damage waiver
- ETC fee
6 nights overnight hotel accommodations
- 6 breakfasts/6 dinners
Tour road book
Not Included in Tour
Helmets, gears,and other optional accessories
- Pannier case
Regarding the payment
- A 20% deposit on the total tour cost is required to confirm a booking. To be paid within 3 days after the application is done.
- Full payment is required until 60 days before the tour starts.
- In case of bookings within 60days before the tour starts, full payment is required at the time of the booking.
- The payment shall be done by credit card.
- There is no security deposit fee.
- In case of cancellation of the booking, our cancel policy will apply.
- Any change on tour contents will comport a handling charge.