Kumamoto Beppu Tour 3 Days/2 Nights
Kumamoto Beppu Tour 3 Days/2 Nights
A 3 days journey to enjoy all the best Kyushu region has to offer you. You will be travelling around the dinamic area of Mount Aso, an active volcano and one of the most spectacular sightseeing of the country. You will also have the possibility to relax in Beppu hot springs, included between the 3 most popular hot spring resorts in Japan. And then, the road: the Milk Road, with its moving view on the mountains, the Yamanami Highway, crossing the Mount Aso's volcanic area, and much more mountain roads to give you the emotion of the real Japan riding.
**Note: Schedule/route may subject to change without notice due to weather condition , volcanic activity, the status of facility restoration work, etc.
|Days||3 days, 2 nights|
|Store||Fukuoka International Airport Store|
|Riding season||All seasons|
Fukuoka → Kumamoto
- Our tour will be departing from Fukuoka, the largest city in Kyushu island and the most close to the Asian mainland. You will have great fun on curvy mountain roads alternating with beautiful coast rides all the way to Kumamoto to visit its incredible castle. Constructed in the first part of 17th century for the feudal lord Kato Kiyomasa, Kumamoto Castle, with its massive dark structure and its park with more than 800 cherry blossom, it is considered one of the most impressing architectural structures in the country and a popular cherry blossom spot during the spring season. A must see in this region!
*Notice : As a result of earthquake, Kumamoto Castle sustained damages and is still under restoration. There are many areas of the castle that are still closed off to entry, but aspects of the castle can still be seen from around Ninomaru Square and Kato Shrine. Please check updates when you go.
Kumamoto → Beppu
On this day we will depart from Kumamoto to ride around Mount Aso Area on the Milk Road, one of the best road in Japan, around the massive sightseeing of Mount Aso. After some rest at the Kushitani Cafe, opened by one of the most iconic motorcycle gear brands in the country, we will depart to ride one more time on the Yamanami Highway, another beautiful road to enjoy the mountains of the Kyushu region. Your final destination will be your spring resort in Beppu,one of the three most famous hot spring resorts in Japan, to feel how relaxing are some of the most popular hot spring waters in Japan.
Beppu → Fukuoka
- On this day you will depart from Beppu, to make your first stop at the Iwashita Collection museum in Yufuin. A museum of the motorcycle with more than 200 vehicles from all motorcycle history. A must see for any biker. You will then proceed with some riding through the mountains around Mount Hiko, to then arrive at our shop at Fukuoka Airport. See you on your next ride!
|Motorcycle||Add Passenger||Option(Reservation required)|
|P-3 Add + 0 yen||Tandem Add +65,000 yen～||Helｍet（Day1） ＋1,000 yen|
|P-4 Add +13,000 yen||Accommodation||Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily） ＋200 yen|
|P-5 Add +2,3000 yen||Previous stay +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day1） ＋300 yen|
|P-6 Add +30,000 yen||After night stay +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day 2/and then daily） +100 yen|
|P-7 Add +40,000 yen||Twin room +0 yen~||Touring Net（Day1） +100 yen|
|P-8 Add +53,000 yen||Single room +8,000 yen~||Touring Net（Day 2/and then daily) +100 yen|
|Hotel upgraded +10,000 yen~|
Motorcycles available for this tour
|GOLD WING TOUR
Fukuoka International Airport Store
3-2-31 Tsukiguma, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka
Fukuoka International Airport
Located in Hakata Prefecture, Fukuoka Airport is the fourth busiest passenger airport in Japan and the main airport in Kyushu Island. This airport has 2 terminals, International and Domestic, connected eachother by shuttle bus and connected to Fukuoka center by subway.
There is Free pick-up service from Fukuoka International Airport (only on previous reservation).
Included in Tour
Vehicle’s rental price (with top case)
Collision damage waiver
2 nights overnight hotel accommodations
Riders guide book
Recommended dining, activities and facilities list
Not Included in Tour
Fuel and toll roads fee
Lunches and dinners
Helmets, gears and other optional accessories
- Pannier case
Regarding the payment
Deposit for reservation is required within 3days after application is confirmed.
Balance payment is required until 30days before the tour starts.
- In case of bookings within 30days before the tour starts, full payment is required at the time of the booking.
- The payment shall be done by credit card.
- There is no security deposit fee.
- In case of cancellation of the booking, our cancel policy will apply.
- Any change on tour contents will comport a handling charge.