Japans Bikers Mecca Tour Hokkaido
Shinchitose Departure /５Days/ ４Nights
Hokkaido, Japan’s less populated island, often referred to as Paradise by Japanese riders.
The naturally richest region in Japan, full of colorful flowers, endless bright green fields and the lovely atmosphere of peaceful countryside farms. Sweetly rounded mountain full of beautiful windings followed by a deep blue ocean enjoyable by kilometers long coast rides, making this tour “the best of both words” for mountain and sea lovers.
Perfect scenic roads, huge national parks, wild life, hot springs, and officially recognized Japan’s most delicious food.
You will be able to enjoy everything of it in this must ride!
Please select departure store.
|Days||5 days, 4 nights|
|Store||Shinchitose Airport Store|
- Karikachi Pass, about 644 m above the sea level, is considered one of the most beautiful locations not only in Hokkaido but in all Japan. Its Karikachi Observation Deck, between Shintoku and Minami-furano is included between the Japan’s 8 New Views in 1927.
This observation deck gives a beautiful view of Shintoku, Minami-furano and Tokachi Plan area and next to the observation deck there is a rest area with several restaurants and the access to a trailhead for Mount Sahorodake, making it a landmark rest point for drivers in the area.
Located in Kamishoro, into the Daisetsuzan National Park, it is an artificial lake made in 1956 by the completion of Nukabira Dam. Its perimeter is 34 km, while its maximum water depth is 75m. main features of this locations are the fascinating Taushubetsu River Bridge, former railroad track bridge, totally in harmony with the natural beauty of its bright green landscape’s wonderful nature.
One of the main features is the Kamishohoro Town Rail Museum, an iconic place for train lovers.
Onneto Hot Falls
- Hot spring waterfalls part of Onneto Lake, in the Akan Mashu National Park. This place is one of the main manganese source places in the country. It also features several specific colonies of microorganisms and algae extremely rare to find in similar locations, which make a totally unusual biodiversity environment. Due to its particular chemical nature, this place was designated as natural monument in 2000. In Onneto Lake’s waters there is historically proven presence of tropical fishes too.
Part of Akan Mashu National Park, this lake is part of Akan Mashu National Park and popular hot spring resort location with several long tradition ryokan on its sid which gives an extremely fascinating view of the Lake’s surface from their windows. Around the Lake there are several forests leading to the fascinating bokke, bubbling mud pools; a fascinating attraction present only in this area.
Traces of Ainu culture, the ancient Hokkaido indigenous population, can be found in Ainu Kotan area, where can be found traditional Ainu handicraft works and traditional Ainu performances are held in public.
- Shiretoko Peninsula, part of Shiretoko National Park is located in the eastern Hokkaido, considered Japan’s most scenic and unspoiled natural areas. This peninsula features a unique variety of wildlife which makes it a unique location in the country, including red foxes, deers and also brown bears.
Due to its unique environment, this place was included in the list of world heritage sites in 2005.
Extremely fascinating insula into the Nemuro Strait, Notsuke Peninsula is a 28-kilometers-long peninsula right next to Odaito Bay, 30 kilometers driving from Nakashibetsu. This place features a dramatic landscape of native flowers and amazing forests filled with wildfowl and grazing deers which makes it another wonderful example of Hokkaidos unique and facinating biodiversity.
- Capital of Tokachi region and Hokkaido’s most important agricultural area, Obihiro was founded in 1883 as an industrial city, to gradually become a characteristic Hokkaido’s touristic place. Some of the main points of this particular city are Kofuku Station, whose name is translated as “Happiness Station”, considered one of the most romantic stations in Japan; there are also several scenic “nature spots like parks such as Midorigaoka Park and Manabe Garden and the majestic Shikaribetsu Lake, part of the Daisetsu-zan National Park and considered one of the most scenic places of the region.
Located in the center of Hokkaido region, Furano is mostrly famous for its flowe field, especially of lavender, one of the main agricultural products of Hokkaido region until 1960s, when they changed their status to tourist attraction. Tomita farm is the most famous lavender field place in the region. Other notable locations are the Furano Cheese Factory, which gives to the visitors the possibility to observe the process of cheese production, and the Furano Winery, right next to the Furano Wine Factory, where can be enjoyed not just the process of wine making, but wine can also be tried in combination with western dishes.
- Located in Sorachi prefecture, this area is hemmed in mountains by Yubari stretches for 25 km along mountain valley. Originally born as a mines city, on 1980, by closing all the mines, due to its natural beauty, featuring mountains and extremely gorgeous rivers, changed its status to tourism city, by making several fascinating infrastructures still present today. Famous is also the Yubari Melon, a quality of melon and registered melon brand as well, considered one of the most delicious in the country.
|Motorcycle||Add Passenger||Option(Reservation required)|
|P-3 Add + 0 yen||Tandem Add +104,300 yen～||Helｍet（Day1） ＋1,000 yen|
|P-4 Add +17,000 yen||Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily） ＋200 yen|
|P-5 Add +31,000 yen||Gloves（Day1） ＋300 yen|
|P-6 Add +44,000 yen||Gloves（Day 2/and then daily） +100 yen|
|P-7 Add +62,000 yen||Touring Net（Day1） +100 yen|
|P-8 Add +80,000 yen||Touring Net（Day 2/and then daily) +100 yen|
Motorcycles available for this tour
Dragstar classic 400
Shinchitose Airport Store
758-209 Bibi, Chitose City, Hokkaido
Weekends and Holidays：8:00～20:00
|Regular Closing Day||Open every day on during the season.|
Included in Tour
Vehicle’s rental price (with top case and pannier case)
Collision damage waiver
4 nights overnight hotel accommodations
Tour road book
Recommended dining, activities and facilities list
Not Included in Tour
Fuel and toll roads fee
Lunches and dinners
Helmets, gears and other optional accessories