Inner Spirit of Japan Guided Tour
Kyoto Ise Kii Peninsula
Osaka Departure / 7 Days/ 6 Nights
This touring course will allow you to feel the beauty of nature, such as the white wave crests of the Sea of Japan and the magnificent mountains in each season. We offer any kinds of motorcycles for rental, so you can enjoy touring Japan’s Chubu area The course travels through breathtaking locations including: Noto on the coast of the Sea of Japan; towns with historic places such as Please spend a tranquil time staying at hot spring resorts by night to unwind at the end of each day and enjoy special cuisines with locally produced ingredients. Above all, the riding course involves a variety of characteristics, such as diversely winding roads with beautiful scenery highly recommended by local people, and highways on which you can feel the thrill of cruising on a motorcycle, ensuring that you enjoy the entire time.
2020 Tour schedule
Please choose your preferred departing schedule.
This is a guide tour which will give you the possibility to enjoy Japan in total security with a tour guide and a support van accompaining you.
*Be aware that in case the minimum number of passengers is not reached, the tour may be canceled.
|Days||7 days, 6 nights|
|Store||Osaka Bentencho store|
|Total distance||xxx km|
|Riding season||Spring ～ Autumn|
Briefing and Welcome Party
On the day before our departure, our tour guides will hold a brief meeting time to let you enjoy your tour in Japan in with security and fun. They will explain you Japan's riding rulse, peculiarity, Japanese culture and of course your tour schedule in detail.
Osaka → Shirahama
- Today, after our deprt from Osaka we will be arriving at Mount Koya, one of the sacred places in Japan, center of Shingon Buddhism founded by one of the most significant religious figures in Japan’s Buddhism, Kobo Daishi. Even being a small area, there is a full concentration of sacred places such as the Kongobuji temple, head temple of Shingon Buddhism and the Okunoin a 2 km walk to Kobo Daishi’s mausoleum. We will then ride our way through the mountains to arrive at our hotel in Shirahama, one of the most ancient hot spring locations in Japan, its name means “white bearch”, referring to a 500 meter long bright white sand beach, main attractions of this resort area.
Shirahama → Owase
On this day we wil first arrive to peninsula's cape Shionomisaki, historical location of several encounters between Japan and foreign countries. one of them is a touching episode about a Turkish ship crushing on this area’s coast and the survivors being saved by local population, episode symbolized by the Turkish Memorial Museum. We will then move to Kumano, city full of nature, center spot of the Kumano prefecture and popular power spot, part of the ancient Iseji pilgrimage route. We will then ride to the coast to arrive on our beautiful resort in Owase to relax while enjoying the sea view.
Owase → Ise
- This day will be a whole coast riding day. We will depart from Owase, all the way to the north, enjoying the beautiful north-east coast of the peninsula. After a luxurious lunch on the sea, we will continue all the way to the north to arrive at the Ise temple, , a massive shrines group consisting in 2 main complexes, the Naiku (Inner Shrine), dedicated to Amaterasu Omikami, one of the most important deities of japanese shinto and Geku (Outer Shrine), dedicated to Toyouke, the deity of house keeping and nurture. We then arrive at our hotel in Ise area.
Ise → Kyoto
Today we will return on the mountains, departing from Ise and riding through Mie region, all the way to Nara, to go one more time to the north on some cury mountain roads with destination Iga, the land of ninjas. Here we will arrive at an authentic ninja museum, built into an original ninja house, full of surprises, hidden escpe routes, hidden doors and much more. We will be also able to attend ninja shows and to learn about the ancient ninja culture. We will then continue all the way to Kyoto, to rest and prepare for our grat Kyoto visit day.
- Today we will rest from the riding to see the iconic city of Kyoto, one of Japan’s most popular cities. Emperor residence until 1868 year, this city’s main feature is the presence of an enormous series of historical treasures and certified world heritages, like the Kyomizudera, or the Gold and the Silver Pavillions. Characteristic is also the Gion area, the ancient amusement quartier, where, if you’re lucky, you can occasionally see an authentic maiko, an apprentice geisha.
Kyoto → Osaka
On this last day, we will be visiting the museum dedicated to Hikaru Genji, historic and, more, romantic figure of japanese history, protagonist of the famous japanese narration Genji Monogatari (The Tales of Genji) to learn about Middle Ages Japanese culture trough the life of this iconic figure. We will then go to Mount Koya, one of the sacred places in Japan, center of Shingon Buddhism founded by one of the most significant religious figures in Japan’s Buddhism, Kobo Daishi. We will finally visit Nara. First capital of Japan before Kyoto and Tokyo. Nara is famous for the Todaiji temple and its Daibutsu, a large Buddha bronze statue. Another main features of this magic city is the presence of free deers walking absolutely fearless along the place. We will then return to Osaka to return our vehicles. See you on your next ride!
|Motorcycle||Add Passenger||Option(Reservation required)|
|P-3 Add + 0 yen||Tandem Add +256,900 yen～||Helｍet（Day1） ＋1,000 yen|
|P-4 Add +23,000 yen||Accommodation||Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily） ＋200 yen|
|P-5 Add +40,000 yen||pre-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day1） ＋300 yen|
|P-6 Add +51,000 yen||after-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day 2/and then daily） +100 yen|
|P-7 Add +70,000 yen||twin room + 0 yen||Touring Net（Day1） +100 yen|
|P-8 Add +92,000 yen||single room Add +40,000 yen～||Touring Net（Day 2/and then daily) +100 yen|
Motorcycles available for this tour
Osaka Bentencho Store
3-22-8 Isoji, Minato-ku, Osaka City, Osaka
Weekends and Holidays：10:00～18:30
Kansai International Airport
International airport located on an artificial island in the middle of Osaka Bay. In 2016, 25.2 millon of passengers using this airport made it the busiest airport in Asia. Consisting of 2 terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, Terminal 1, with it'S lenght of 1.7 km is officially the longest airport terminal in the world.
Included in Tour
- Guide on motorcycle
- Support Van
Vehicle’s rental price (with top case)
Collision damage waiver
- ETC fee
6 nights overnight hotel accommodations
- 6 breakfasts/6 dinners
Tour road book
Not Included in Tour
Helmets, gears,and other optional accessories
- Pannier case
Regarding the payment
Deposit for reservation is required within 3days after application is confirmed.
Balance payment is required until 30days before the tour starts.
- In case of bookings within 30days before the tour starts, full payment is required at the time of the booking.
- The payment shall be done by credit card.
- There is no security deposit fee.
- In case of cancellation of the booking, our cancel policy will apply.
- Any change on tour contents will comport a handling charge.