Symbol of Japan's Tour Narita
Narita Departure / ５Days/ ４Nights
The trip of a lifetime. Dogashima’s wonderful nature and relaxing hot spring, breathtaking view from the Ashinoko Skyline and Mount Fuji, the symbol of Japan, will be some of the main features included in this iconic motorcycle tour. This tour is specifically made not only to let you enjoy motorcycle touring in Japan, but also some unique pieces of Japanese culture as well. You of course will enjoy classic Japanese pattern like hot spring’s relaxing water and made fresh sashimi, but you will also be able to try the uncommon experience of wasabi’s harvest on an authentic Japanese wasabi field. You will be also enjoying some of the greatest historic treasures Japan can offer you, like the Owakudani valley or the unique Oshino Hakkai. And then, the road: Izu Skyline’s curves, the Kawazu Nanadaru Bridge’s astonishing loop and the romantic ocean view on the Bay Bridge.
You will understand the uniqueness of motorcycle touring in the Land of the Rising Sun.
Please select departure store.
|Days||5 days, 4 nights|
|Store||Odaiba、Narita International Airport|
|Riding season||March - June September - October|
- Japan's tallest peak and well recognized official symbol of this country, Mount Fuji is an active volcano about 100 km from the capital city. Being a stratovolcano, Mount Fuji is well recognized for its defined and iconic profile, picted in several works of art during centuries.
Included between Japan's 3 sacred mountains, inspiration of artists and ooets, UNESCO officially recognized it as a World Heritage.
A small village located in the Fuji Five Lake region. Nearby there are eight ponds of extraordinarily clear water, fed by snow melting down fom Mount Fuji, filtered for more than 80 years through porous layers of lava. Near the largest pond there is Hannoki bayashi Shiryokan, an open air museum displaying old farming tools, weapons and houseold items.
- 3000 years ago Mount hakone erupted the last time, creating this active volcanic zone valley, full of hot springs, hot rivers and suggestive sulfurous fumes. The valley has a visitor center full of shops and restaurants reachable via Hakone Ropeway, which gives one of the most suggestive views of the valley's sulfurous fumes. From this area, on clear days, Mount Fuji's view can be enjoyed in all is glory.
- Nishi-Izu Skyline is one of the most popular riding roads in Japan. It is a mountain road starting from Daruma Mountain to Funabara Pass. First project was held in 1968, completed in 2004 year for a present total lenght of 10 km and a maximum heght point of 900 m. Born as a tool road, from its latest modification in 2004, this road is now free.
- Located in Shizuoka, Numazu is a port city most known as a trip location area mainly its numerous hot springs and the extremely big fish market, where can be bought, or even eaten directly in loco, a wide variety of fishes and other seafood.
One of the main features of this unique place is the exceptional view of the Mount Fuji on the port area on sunny days with the bright blue sea.
Yatsugatake Mountain Range
- Located in Nagano and Yamanashi prefecture Yatsugatake Volcanic Mountain Range encloses the strength of a massive mountain view combined with a relaxating countryside atmosphere.
With its 2,899 meters above the sea altitude, it is a popular riding and hiking spot.
These mountains astonishing beauty, with the contribute of several local legends, make this mountain range Mount Fuji’s actual rival.
- Located in Gunma Prefecture, it is the third most popular hot spring area in Japan. Located at a 1200 meters above sea altitude, it is also a mountainous popular skiing area in winter and hiking spot during warm season.
The nearby peak of Mount Kusatsu-Shirane is the source of its hot waters, which, local people use to claim, can cure all form of pain except love pains.。
Located in Tochigi prefecture, due to its mystical nature, this little city is a well known Shinto and Buddhist center. In Nikko National park are present the famous Nikko Toshogu Shrine and Tokugawa Ieyasu mausoleum.
Going into Okunikko area, you will find Lake Chuzenji, an extremely beautiful nature spot, which can be enjoyed in a different aspect in every season.
|Motorcycle||Add Passenger||Option(Reservation required)|
|P-3 Add + 0 yen||Tandem Add +123,900 yen～||Helｍet（Day1） ＋1,000 yen|
|P-4 Add +17,000 yen||Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily） ＋200 yen|
|P-5 Add +30,000 yen||Gloves（Day1） ＋300 yen|
|P-6 Add +44,000 yen||Gloves（Day 2/and then daily） +100 yen|
|P-7 Add +62,000 yen||Touring Net（Day1） +100 yen|
|P-8 Add +80,000 yen||Touring Net（Day 2/and then daily) +100 yen|
Motorcycles available for this tour
Narita International Airport Store
747-1 Maebayashi, Narita City, Chiba
Weekends and Holidays：10:00～19:00
|Regular Closing Day||Open every day on during the season.|
Included in Tour
Vehicle’s rental price (with top case and pannier case)
Collision damage waiver
4 nights overnight hotel accommodations
Tour road book
Recommended dining, activities and facilities list
Not Included in Tour
Fuel and toll roads fee
Lunches and dinners
Helmets, gears and other optional accessories