Kanto Light Tour 3 Days/2 Nights
Odaiba Departure /3 Days/ 2 Nights
This light tour is made to let you enjoy some of the most popular attractions and locations in Kanto region. Kanto is the region of Tokyo, Mount Fuji and Kamakura, some of the most popular places in Japan.
On this tour package you will enjoy the best of Japan on motorcycle without the weight of a long motorcycle trip. The best solutions for those who wants to make their “Japan Tour” including also the amazing experience of Japan riding.
|Days||3 days, 2 nights|
|Riding season||Spring to Autumn|
Odaiba → Odawara
- You will start your journey in the most amazing way by going on a fantastic coast ride starting from the Tokyo bay, leading South-west to Kamakura, former Japan's capital city and one of the most popular locations in Japan, city of the Great Buddha, one of the biggest Buddha sculptures in Japan, the Tsurugaoka Hachimangu shrine, a great shrine founded by the historic figure of Minamoto Yoritomo, first shogun of Kamakura capital. You will then move not so far from here to go to Enoshima, a little island full of history and ancient legends all to discover. You will then move to your hotel in Odawara area for som good rest.
Odawara → Nishi-Izu
- Today you will go to an iconic place the Bikers Paradise, an amazing motorcycle cafe made to let Japanese riders gather in a motorcycle themed place in an amazing location. You will then move to Hakone, to visit the Tokaido Hakone Checkpoint iconic checkpoint during the Edo Period on the Tokaido Highway connecting Tokyo to Kyoto. On the evening you will move to central Izu Peninsula by riding on the curves of the Izu Skyline to Amagi, to enjoy the beauty of the wasabi fields and, if you have courage, some wasabi ice cream. The day will end on an amazing coast ride in Dogashima all the way to your hotel.
Nishi-Izu → Odaiba
- On the last day you will first enjoy the beautiful Nishi-Izu Skyline, one of the most amazing panoramic roads in the country. From here you will move to Numazu Port to enjoy a delicious seafood lunch and the local fish market. In the evening you will then move to Arakurayama Shrine, one of the most famous views of the Mount Fuji. You will then return to Tokyo and to our Odaiba shop, ready for your next Japanese adventure!
|Motorcycle||Add Passenger||Option(Reservation required)|
|P-3 Add + 0 yen||Tandem Add +71,400 yen～||Helｍet（Day1） ＋1,000 yen|
|P-4 Add +12,000 yen||Accommodation||Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily） ＋200 yen|
|P-5 Add +22,000 yen||pre-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day1） ＋300 yen|
|P-6 Add +28,000 yen||after-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day 2/and then daily） +100 yen|
|P-7 Add +39,000 yen||Single room +20,000 yen~||Touring Net（Daily） +100 yen|
|P-8 Add +51,000 yen||Pannier case +3,500 yen|
Motorcycles available for this tour
DECKS Tokyo Beach Seaside Mall 1F, 1-6-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Weekends and Holidays：11:00～20:30
An Airport where 100,000 per day are moving. Not only an extremely convenient ariport, but also a place full of the most popular souvenirs, art, subculture.
Theultimate gateway to Tokyo. Haneda Airport is the largest airport in Japan, with the largest number of flights. It is also the airport with the best access from and to the city center.
Included in Tour
Vehicle’s rental price (with top case)
Collision damage waiver
2 nights overnight hotel accommodations
Riders guide book
Recommended dining, activities and facilities list
Not Included in Tour
Fuel and toll roads fee
Lunches and dinners
Helmets, gears and other optional accessories
- Pannier case
Regarding the payment
Deposit for reservation is required within 3days after application is confirmed.
Balance payment is required until 30days before the tour starts.
- In case of bookings within 30days before the tour starts, full payment is required at the time of the booking.
- The payment shall be done by credit card.
- There is no security deposit fee.
- In case of cancellation of the booking, our cancel policy will apply.
- Any change on tour contents will comport a handling charge.