Grand Prix of Japan-Moto-GP
Tokyo Departure /3 Days/ 2Nights Start on October 18
Is there a better way to watch the Japan Moto GP at the Twin Ring MOTEGI circuit than going by motorcycle? What if we tell you that we have combined it with a wonderful tour so you can also ride some of the best roads in Japan for the dream package of any motorcycle enthusiast. You will also get to visit the Honda Collection Hall. Your bucket list just got a new item!
|Days||3 days, 2 nights|
※About accommodation on day1 and 2 :
Oogane Onsen Grand Hotel or equivalent
Location within 1 hour from Motegi Circuit (in the case of normal road conditions), riding time varies depending on road conditions.
|Riding season||Moto GP days|
One of the major entertainment area in tokyo, Odaiba, is an ultramodern Isle with various attractions such as 'Tokyo Joypolis' (indoor amusement park) , 'Legoland Discovery Center Tokyo','Team Labo Borderless ' (a projection mapping museum), Oedo Onsen Monogatari (Japanese traditional Spa complex),etc. Also there are huge shopping complexes with many restaurants and cafes, - this area would satisfy everyone's needs. If you visit Odaiba, you must see The Rainbow Bridge - one of the most iconic bridges in Tokyo. Feel breeze, relax, and enjoy the moment with multicolored lights of the bridge at night.
Twin Ring Motegi
- Opened in 1997, its name is due to the particular structure of the course, consisting of two circuits: an oval and a road track, a conceptual structure symbolizing the idea of putting people and nature in balance. For this reason, the circuit is constructed in Motegi’s countryside, surrounded by forests changing their colors in each season. You will enjoy the Moto GP race in the iconic Motegi Circuit. The best positions to give your best support to your preferred champions.
An unforgettable experience!
|Motorcycle||Add Passenger||Option(Reservation required)|
|P-3 Add + 0 yen||Tandem Add +72,800 yen～||Helｍet（Day1） ＋1,000 yen|
|P-4 Add +11,000 yen||Accommodation||Helｍet（Day 2/and then daily） ＋200 yen|
|P-5 Add +20,000 yen||pre-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day1） ＋300 yen|
|P-6 Add +26,000 yen||after-tour stay arrangement +10,000 yen～||Gloves（Day 2/and then daily） +100 yen|
|P-7 Add +36,000 yen||Single room +10,000 yen~||Touring Net（Day1） +100 yen|
|P-8 Add +47,000 yen||Touring Net（Day 2/and then daily) +100 yen|
Motorcycles available for this tour
DECKS Tokyo Beach Seaside Mall 1F, 1-6-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Weekends and Holidays：11:00～20:30
Included in Tour
Vehicle’s rental price (with top case)
Collision damage waiver
2 nights overnight hotel accommodations
Tour road book
Recommended dining, activities and facilities list
Not Included in Tour
Fuel and toll roads fee
Lunches and dinners
Helmets, gears and other optional accessories
- Pannier case
Regarding the payment
Deposit for reservation is required within 3days after application is confirmed.
Balance payment is required until 30days before the tour starts.
- In case of bookings within 30days before the tour starts, full payment is required at the time of the booking.
- The payment shall be done by credit card.
- There is no security deposit fee.
- In case of cancellation of the booking, our cancel policy will apply.
- Any change on tour contents will comport a handling charge.